Ko-Work website – www.kowork.com.au
Ko-Work is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
Ko-Work is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
Ko-Work takes seriously its obligations when dealing with your personal information. There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Ko-Work customer support features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password.
Sharing of your personal information
Ko-Work will only disclose your personal information for the purpose it was collected or a reasonably expected or related secondary purpose.
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries or processing transactions. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Ko-Work takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use, for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Access to information
In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Call: 1300 569 675
PO Box 179, Redcliffe
QLD 4020, AUSTRALIA
Terms and conditions
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. That material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the website. No image on this website is to be copied or reproduced under any circumstance.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any link to an external site is provided for your information and convenience only.
Ko-Work does not endorse, monitor or control such sites (or any associated organisation, product or service) and is not responsible for their content, or your access or use of them.
While Ko-Work endeavours to provide a secure internet environment, users should note there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the internet.
Ko-Work has included what it considers to be appropriate security features in this site but, as with any internet service, it and the underlying systems may be subject to attacks from unauthorised persons.
Ko-Work makes reasonable efforts to ensure this website is available for users when required. However, Ko-Work cannot guarantee to provide continuous or uninterrupted access to this website. Ko-Work also cannot guarantee this website will be free from computer viruses.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You must not upload anything to this website that:
- is or could reasonably be considered to be unlawful, obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy is in any way misleading or deceptive; contains viruses, corrupted files, or any similar software programs that may damage the operation of another users computer; or would otherwise bring the website into disrepute.
- You must not advertise or offer to sell or buy goods or services for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by us.
- You must not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Ko-Work may at its sole discretion refuse to include any user content at any time and remove any user content as it sees fit.
- You indemnify and hold us and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, consultants and contractors (Indemnified Persons) harmless from and against any and all liability, costs, claims, losses, damages and expenses (including all reasonable legal fees), which may be suffered, incurred, made or brought against any of the Indemnified Persons, directly or indirectly, in connection with –
- any act of fraud or wilful misconduct by or on behalf of you;
- any publication of, or act or omission in relation to, content posted by you on our website; and
- any other claims by users of the website in relation to content posted by you.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the State and/or Federal laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Australia.